Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Z

So I had my pizza. One slice of pepperoni, one slice of veggie. I went with water, instead of getting another drink. I couldn't handle any more caffeine. I was also very tempted to get myself some ice cream, but held off, per my rule of waiting for dessert.

I did eventually end up walking back to chick-fil-a, however, to get myself a small ice-dream cone. So good, and really not terrible for you as ice cream goes.

The afternoon, of course, included more snack crackers, which I have now taken home for safe-keeping. NO more of those this week, I think. I need to bring one serving at a time until I regain self-control.

For dinner, I made myself a tuna wrap with fat-free mayo and salad cubes. I used one of those Multi-Grain Flat-Out breads that I ususally use for pizza. certainly did the trick. Needing veggies, I had the other 15. servings of green beans from the night before AND steamed some broccoli, upon which I naturally put juuuust a bit of 2% Cheddar. Quite a tasty dinner.

Wanting to read, I went back out and ended up having an unsweetened tea at Starbucks.

Harry is getting good!

1 comment:

pitlifeus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.