Thursday, July 5, 2007

Strugglin

It was readily apparent to me that I had several drinks last night when I woke up this morning. It wasn't quite a hangover, more like a grogginess.
I had to use sugar in my SWB this morning, being out of Splenda. I have to say that even though I only use a teaspoon I think i'm allergic to white sugar. I was sick as hell this morning, in that way that you get when you drink a regular coke. (I might be in my mind, but that's as good as anything.) I also had two turkey sausage links - gotta eat those before they go bad on the 7th.

Lots of peanuts this morning.
Lunch was at Eggspectations - I was craving their quiche. It was a veggie quiche with a ceasar side salad (dressing on the side). The whole thing was delicious, but too much. I knew better.

The original plan was to have a pizza-off, but none of the pizza huts near us have a buffet. Providence.

A couple more peanuts this afternoon, but not too many. I was able to successfully fend off a whole mountain of brownies today. Strangely, I found I didn't want them.

right after my workout this afternoon, I had the other half of my Odwalla naked juice, for protein.

Dinner was - you guessed it: simple salad and more whole wheat pasta. I am somehow making like 6 meals out of 3 servings of pasta.

No comments: