Saturday, July 14, 2007

Somehow I made it

Saturday, though it was, I got myself up this morning at 8 to go to the gym. I started off with some Shredded Wheat with Strawberries and a couple of turkey sausage links.
I finally got around to that third workout in the plan that i was supposed to be doing for the last couple of weeks. The workout went great and I was especially pleased with the squats, which were pain-free and done with excellent form, if I do say so.

Lunch 1 / Breakfast 2 was the remaining ShakeNBake Turkey chop and some grilled asian vegetables that I got from Safeway. Not bad. A little bland though.

By the time I got to the mall with Todd, though I could barely stand. I had to have an apple. that helped for a while. After a couple more hours of walking around and shopping, we decided it was time to grab another bite to eat. We went to this Greek place and had Gyros. It was chicken, lettuce and garlic mayo (a bit too much garlic mayo) on pita. Delicious! I forwent the sides as the sandwich was already pushing it. No word on what we will be eating for dinner tonight at Chris's birthday party. Maybe nothing? I am gonna lose it..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was with my girlfriend on Saturday she said tell Cecil I said Hi with his fine self.