Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy Bday America

Breakfast - I decided to go for a country breakfast. I made myself some grits, two links of turkey sausage and of course a couple of eggs. I twas a very heart and satisfying breakfast.

Lunch was a simple salad, field greens and a few spritzes of my asian silk dressing. And some pasta I made. Basically some whole wheat shells w/ a meat sauce I made a LOT of this stuff, so get ready to read about it several times.

Afternoon refreshment - one vitamin water. I had to see what all the fuss was bout. I don't think I get it. It's just semi-sweet juice as far as I can tell. I'll just try to get my vitamins from my food, like humans have always done.

Snack - walking around w/ the kids in georgetown, we got hot / hungry, so, we split (between four of us) like 6 shrimp and had a beer each. I went Corona.

Dinner was naturally MORE of this pasta concoction of mine. I wanted to eat SOMETHING to avoid be too tempted to eat the inevitable goodies at billy's party.

There I would have what I am calling two serving of chips - one tostitos and one potato chips. I did successfully avoid all the desserts. Baby Steps. Yesterday was a "chippy" day overall. I feel like I had "two or three" chips as several times throughout the day, for no particular reason. Chips may soon have to be added to the moratorium. So anyway, also at billy's party I had one and a half "Miller Chill"'s. I have to say - pretty good! i wanted to hate it because it felt like a corporate but, I've gotta say - taste wise they nailed it. I might be hooked.

Later that evening I decided to go out with Brian and Less. I had a blue moon and a miller lite to finish off my day.

No comments: