Tuesday, July 31, 2007

aaaaaaaaaaand we're back!

So,
Just got back from vaca. Went down to Myrtle Beach with the fam. The vacation itself was fine, but getting back proved to be a nightmarish experience. Eating was...bad. It could have been WORSE, but I'd have had to REALLY go for it. Yes, there was a buffet at some point and yes there was calabash. There was also bojangles, pizza, potato chips, oreos, sweet tea, and at least one instance of ice cream. Suffice it to say, I will not be going NEAR a scale for two weeks.

So anywho. Pretend like today is the 26th and let me tell you ALL about it.

Today was press highlights day, so I had to get to work semi-early. I was also up late last night hanging out w/ c-lo, so I couldn't wake up for the gym. I am planning to go after work.
Grabbed an "All-American" south beach wrap on the way out the door.
Morning snack was a handful of multigrain snack crackers and a wedge of low-fat swiss cheese (Laughing Cow, I wanna say?) The stuff is incredible. I don't believe the nutritional information on it though. It tastes too good to only have 30 calories per wedge.

For lunch, I went to Z Pizza today to have a zbq salad. Ignoring the delicious-looking already done pizza in the case, I ordered the small salad w/ dressing on the side. I was quite proud of myself.

Afternoon snack was 2/3 of a chocolate chip cookie dough protein bar. It was all I had (besides more snack crackers). Let's see how dinner goes.

I know this one wasn't all that interesting, but keep reading. I'm back, I promise.

No comments: