Friday, July 13, 2007

Who knew?

Today I managed to get myself up and make it to the gym for some cardio. I did the thing again where I skip breakfast before going. It actually felt pretty good --well I did have a half teaspoon of peanut butter just to get myself going.

I ran on the treadmill for a while and then hopped on the stair machine - about 10 min into that, not having eaten was startin to get to me. I didn't want to be that fool passed out at the gym, so I just gave it a rest.

I weighed in today and have been singing about killing cops ever since. Free lunch to anyone who can tell me why... :-)

It being Friday, I of course rewarded myself with an everything bagel (reduced fat creme cheese) and a Diet Dr. Pepper. I then proceeded eat half of the bagel before dashing off to my meeting. I had the remaining 1/2 cup or so of blueberries to make it to lunch.

Anna and I had plans to go to Austin Grill for lunch. In fact, I specifically skipped the other half of my bagel, just so I would have "room" for chips and Salsa - which were delicious. Somehow the guy across from me felt like ordering "more" was a good idea..I didn't punch him this time.
As usual went with the Bevo salad which is a must. Lettuce, tomato, black bean/corn salsa, guac, cheese, and grilled chicken. There's also some dressing, which I ordered on the side and barely ate any of. Unfortunately I didn't finish the chicken or the salad either b/c the chicken wasn't done towards the middle. They comped it though, so it's all good.

I was going to go for ice cream, but then I saw Mike T and he made a "flogging" motion in my direction, so I changed my mind. What a jerk / good thing. I didn't really want it anyway. I was again tempted by the Italian ice vendor today - Little Jimmy's, if you will.

1 comment:

pitlifeus said...

Boy you are on the Diet Dr Pepper now. It must be the 23 delicious flavors. Glad you didn't eat the raw chicken, I have a party to attend this weekend and can't come see you in the hospital.