Friday, July 13, 2007

Toil and trouble

that did not, however stop me from enjoying the ginger snaps my boss brought us. Thankfully, Monica agreed to split one with me. It was good. Too good! After i sat there and stared at them for a while, the started to tempt me again through the very long meeting that went until 7:30! So, I went and got myself some blueberries to munch on. By munch, I mean i ate about half a pint of them :-(. Oh well, it's just fruit.

I had a beer with the Happy Hour network people. There were some obnoxious "family" members there, hamming it up....I believe I made some comment to the effect of "so, just how much are you guys paying Sambo for this evening of entertainment?" Needless to say I wasn't there long.

Still, by the time I left, it was 9:00 and when I finally got home at 9:30, it was really too late to eat. I was just going to go to bed, but...I don't want my body to be going into starvation mode, so I grabbed myself some protein - namely a turkey chop and was in bed before 10:00.

No comments: