Saturday, July 14, 2007

Off Early?

While I was supposed to be getting off early, I was of course stuck working on pres highlights. Which of course made me want to eat more peanuts, which I of course did.
When I finally made it home, I decided to have some strawberries while figuring out what to do for dinner.

I decided to have a Friday Pity Party, which involves hanging out by myself on a Friday because I don't know where anyone is. I hate so much that I do that, but somehow I can't not do it. Anyway, I decided to do Teaism, since that's a good place to hide out. I had the "Palak paneer," which is kind of a creamy spinach curry with cheese. It was just okay, really, but that didn't stop me from eating it all, along with the serving of rice it came with.
Also got myself some "ice cream" last night. It was some of that 10 calories per oz frozen yogurt stuff that you get from Larry's. Those guys, btw, are really assholes. I hate when you eat somewhere and they act like they're doing YOU a favor. Still, 10 calories/serving is pretty solid. I got a small (80z or so). It was quite tasty. It was really too much, but I finished it anyway for obvious reasons.

Later on I went to a bar by myself as well, and had a Miller Chill before leaving. I am definitely over them now.

No comments: