Thursday, July 19, 2007

Quick & Dirty

Lest I fall behind again, here's the rundown on Wednesday -

First breakfast - a few raisins and some Turkey breakfast sausage
LONG workout again
Second breakfast - half serving or so of SW and remaining half of naked juice.
Morning Snack - half cup of blueberries
Lunch - Chipotle - Carnitas burrito bol, no rice, black beans, fajita veggies, mild tomato salsa (skipped the corn this time )..and a touch of cheese.
One Brownie Bite from Tori for "dessert."

Afternoon Snack was a bag of those Quaker baked cheese snack thingees...
And of course because i worked late again I had the remaining half-serving or so of peanuts in my jar!

Dinner with R Mike at Eggspectations - Yes I went chicken quesedilla. I don't know why. I wasn't good, but that didn't stop me from eating most of it. Along with two very large beers.

And that also didn't stop me from having the thinnest slice of cake when I got home.
All in all, not a good day. Distinct lack of veggies and don't even get me started on the two desserts thing.

No comments: