Saturday, July 7, 2007

Friday Schmiday

Oatmeal, the usual. for breakfast.
More peanuts, leading up to lunch.
Mike T and I decided to go to the Ruby Tuesday salad bar for lunch. My salad consisted mainly of produce -- the whole point was to get in some veggies. I also got some ham just to get the olel protein in.
Mini bag of popcorn and a diet Dr. Pepper for an afternoon snack.
Dinner - We decided to go for it at Georgia Brown's. I went pork chops. Not a bad option, I think. I had a serving of collards, and a half serving of the sweet potatoes. They seemed sweetened to me. Don't wanna violate the moratorium. On that note, I did resist the peach cobbler that someone insisted on offering. I did however have both one of the little biscuits and one of the little cornbread thingees that they bring to the table before the food. yes, there was butter.
Last night I had two beers when we went out. One coors lite and one miller chill. Somehow it was not as good this time. I am totally still going to drink it.

No comments: