Thursday, July 12, 2007

Could be worse

I got my arse back on track at the gym this morning and did workout B of my plan. I think it went fairly well. Form was good. First breakfast was the same as yesterday - maybe 3/4 serving of shredded wheat, a few strawberries and a couple of turkey sausage links.

When I got done working out, i was looking around for lean protein sources. I decided I'd have the turkey chops I had brought and put in the work fridge. It's kind of an odd choice for 9am, but I was gonna go for it. Only to realize that I'd in fact picked up Frank's chicken wings. I was NOT about to eat chicken wings in the morning. So, I got myself a skim latte from downstairs - that's tow more servings of skim milk and a pretty decent chunk of protein, I guess. Then of course I had half a serving of peanuts and about a serving of the polenta chips to "pad it out." By now I'm sick of these peanuts. To my credit though, I have made a jar of peanuts last for nearly three weeks. I would have eaten those in two days, once. I feel like lunch is going to be pizza. I skipped pizza last night at Open City, b/c it would have been a WHOLE pizza, which I would have been obliged to eat. A couple of slices at Z should be okay right? The big boss has called a meeting and maybe we'll have food there. Who knows??

No comments: