Saturday, June 16, 2007

Try again...

Today i decided to go for it. I had a bowl kashi, with berries and a cup of milk. for breakfast. Then I decided to go do some work at the coffee shop next door. The medium coffee with skim milk was quite nice. There was a little two year old girl there, amazingly smart, who kept saying all these things to her dad. I chuckled...thought about adopting her. The "baby" part is already over.
Workout (today I did "pushing" muscles). I twas pretty good, but I might have over done the leg stuff...we'll see how the knee holds up. I finished that off w/ a nice berry flavored protein shake.

Brunch was (of course!) at Logan tavern. It took us way too long to get our food, and of course we had to wait for fucking Cliff. Anyway, I decided to try something new today. Well, 2 things. First, instead of looking over the whole menu, I decided what kind of food i was going to eat before I got there...today, it was a salad. then, I picked the salad within 10 seconds of opening the menu and did not reconsider. It was a very small, but tasty salad - seared tuna, with baby arugula and a spicy slaw. Add a piece and a half of logan's bread and about 10 diet cokes and it was a nice little meal.

Since then I've been looking all around my house for something else to eat b/c I'm of course still hungry. I did succumb at one point and get a spoon full of peanut butter because that's all I have. Going to a soccer game, so this could get bad. Will report back, as soon as possible.

No comments: