Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Highly Focused Dinner

Once again we had to work until the god awful hour of 9:00, listening to focus groups. At least the group on new media was somewhat interesting, although I'm disturbed that there are so many people in their mid-late thirties who openly admit to being on MySpace. Anywho...being the concerned team member I am, I decided to order food for my peops. As pizza is the only shareable food in the world, apparently, we decided, after 40 minutes of discussion to go with pizza. So, I ordered two large pizzas for 6-8 people. On Robert's suggestion we decided to "pad it out," by ordering breadsticks and wings as well. Mistake. Long story short - two focus groups later, I'd managed to ingest:

THREE slices of pizza hut extra pepperoni pizza (hand tossed...and this "new recipe" doesn't taste any different, Pizza Hut..I'm going to need to see the results of this "blind taste test" where you beat PJ's and Domino's)
1 Bread stick with Sauce
2 Buffalo Wings with minimal ranch dressing
1 Diet Coke
1 Chocolate chip cookie from whole foods, which was delicious.
I'm estimating about 2000 calories for the meal. Nicely done!

PS - never taking eating advice from Robert again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, 'pad it out'
how many stones are you at now c?

Unknown said...

Look man, it was totally worth it. Especially because there was still pizza left over for afternoon snacks the following day. :)