Monday, June 25, 2007

A day less ordinary

Fitting that as I sit down to flog today, I am watching Big Medicine.
This morning was a doozie. First breakfast wasn't bad. Usual SWB and sausage. I planned on working out, but I forgot my workout clothes TWICE! (I went BACK home to get that shit and forgot it again). The rest of my naked juice protein drink was good for elevensies.
Lunch was of course at Leb Tav. I had the Damita Jo, with double salad. There was a mini-crisis with the diet coke being out, but the manager was able to rectify the situation before it got out of hand.
Obligatory afternoon snack was a bag of that delicious quaker snack mix and a cup of coffee.
Dinner was where the disaster started.
2 Shiners
5 Grilled Wings
Chips and Salsa
and...
Apple Pie!
I estimate today at 4,000 calories. Combined with working out that's going to be GREAT. Please somebody judge me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you are going to lift my phrase - "Dimata Jo" you better attribute it to me :)