Tuesday, June 26, 2007

On the joys and troubles of celebrity

So today my profile was up on the portal at work. I had a feeling this might be a thing, but whoa! Man I got a lot of feed. I even got a nice email from a girl saying she was cute and asking if I was single. While I still clearly plan to file a sexual harassment suit, I might see what she's up to on Friday :-) To be fair, it was a good picture. I'd holla at me. On the food tip.

1st Breakfast: SWB with blueberries / Sausage (2)
Gym: Awesome abs / cardio day. I did abs first, so i wouldn't skimp on the end. Then bike and stairs just to mix is up.
2nd Breakfast: Here's where the disaster begins. On the bus on the way to work, a stupid bug got into my shirt (i've been bitten like 5 times today). Anywho, so I instinctive swat at the bug, not realizing that it was going to gush blood on my (pale yellow!) shirt. So, long story short, I have to go to Safeway between gym and work to get a Tide to Go (thanks Kelly). While at safeway I decide that i might as well buy some snacks, but since I had no time to pick out produce, I picked shitty snacks. Dry-roasted peanuts (which turned out to be unsalted!), Popcorn (which turned to be garbage (that is regular and not lite) and finally, for more carbs...Teddy Grahams..
So, second breakfast was about 2 million teddy grahams and a shit load of peanuts.
Lunch was at Mandalay, the Burmese joint. Mike T wanted to go there and it had been a while. It was pretty good, but so GD expensive. I mean really...what I had was a kinda poor imitation of Chinese chicken with vegetables, but somehow the Myanmartian version (that's right..) cost like 2x as much. Anyway, I ate the whole entree, chicken veggies, about 1/4/-1/3 of my allotted rice bowl and two tiny Samosas (Myanmartian Samosas).
Afternoon - more disaster with Teddy grahams. There may or may not have also been a peanut or two involved. Finally, Eileen stops by our title Committee meeting with a box of Dean and Deluca Black & White cookies, which I, in the spirit of racial reconciliation, had to eat one of.
Afternoon coffee - 1 mini moo and some equal.

Dinner was at home...not gonna lie I think I ate like 5 maybe 6 multigrain tostitos while my Brussell Sprouts were cooking in the microwave. I had half a bag of those (b/c I like to try to make up for not eating vegetables by eating too many later?), a couple of small slices of the girlled pork Tracy's mom sent and i'd say a serving and a half? of Sunday's squash/zuccini casserole.
The evening I decided to stroll around the wider DuPont area, seeing who I might see. Thought maybe I'd meet some new people / person. No luck. But I did pick up a new book. So, that should distract me from thinking about my life plans for another week or so.
Good job, Cec.

No comments: