Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday

I am HELLA sore today from the last few workouts. This new plan from Men's Fitness is kicking my arse. Hopefully in a good way, eventually. Mirror issues this morning, but largely forgotten. This fat shirt, though, is not doing it for me...

1st Breakfast - 1 South Beach breakfast wrap
Post workout - 2nd Breakfast - 1 scoop of chocolate flavored protein powder, 6 oz of water (it was really gross today b/c the water was lukewarm and I put too much). 1 Banana.
cup of coffee
handful of peanuts b/c I got bored
Lunch - Indian Buffet. Tori was in charge of making sure I only got one plate. She did an excellent job. I don't think the plate was THAT much more than my typical first. It was really about a serving of all the stuff I like, heavy on the chicken, for good quality protein. Small victories...

No comments: