Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Lunch Uneggspected

Eggspectations for lunch. Thought about Austin Grill, but it's really just not worth it when I have to pay for it. Ended up at Eggspectations, the most/least cleverly named restaurant in Silver Spring. We sat outside that I make a remark to the effect of, "man I love summer..everyone's so tan and over-18 looking." Yes, I know.

1 Mini Quiche (Mini compared to a full sized pie...i don't delude myself that there were fewer than 7 or 8 hundred calories in it.)
1 Side Salad with virtually no balsamic vinaigrette dressing
2 glasses of Diet Coke

Snacks
1.5 handsful of blueberries (from Florida..whole foods local fruit selection is very poor)
(later)
1 can of diet coke
(later still)
1 banana (wolfed down, as that quiche is long gone!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man, I did not get the shout-out you promised me. >:-|

Also, your nose is totally larger in that photo. How does one lose nose-weight, exactly? It defies science. Bottles the mind, even.