Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Breakfast

First breakfast had to be eaten at breakneck speed...had to catch the bus...which I ended up missing anyway...again I say, THE BUS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO COME EARLY! that's not how the fucking systems works...but b/c it DID come early, I got to sit at the bus stop and wait for the NEXT bus, which, of course, was late...and then took a wrong turn...

1 Cup of Kashi Cereal
4 Medium Strawberries (California-grown..workin on some local ones)
1 Cup of Milk
No Splenda...trying not to have artificial sweetener in everything I eat.

Had a good workout. Today was pulling muscles. yes, technically all muscles pull, but I mean muscles that I use to pull things as opposed to pushing things. I do the push/ pull split every few weeks just to mix things up. It feels great to be doing the heavy weights again. That light weight pseudo-cardio shit was killing me.

Post workout second breakfast was..
1 Banana
1 scoop of barely dissolved chocolate protein power in 6 oz of skim milk
2 more oz of skim milk just to make it a cup and to get the dregs of the undissolved protein powder.

No comments: