Friday, June 22, 2007

1st Breakfast - South Beach breakfast wrap
Second Breakfast - banana and serving of edamame (yes for breakfast)
Elevensies - 1 bag of baked cheetos (the 130 calorie bag)
Lunch - I had the pleasure of lunch at Austin Grill with a friend. By the grace of god, I resisted the chips. NOT EVEN ONE. I even resisted when he said "we should get milkshakes." Very proud of myself.
I am less proud of the delicious klondike bar that Robert brought back from a meeting - honestly, ice cream? That's like going out of your way to encourage obesity.
Todd Suggested Settte for dinner - which of course meant I had pizza AGAIN. God...someone judge me. Please note that "pizza" also means half order of calamari and Stella. To be joined by two Coors lites, later in the evening.

No comments: