Thursday, June 28, 2007

Stomachache

I woke up with a TERRIBLE stomachache yesterday. Hadn't had one that bad in a while. Not being able to sleep, I figured I'd just head to the gym.
Breakfast - Blueberries
Second Breakfast - Turkey bacon, Egg-White, Cheddar sandwhich from Starbucks, Grande Skim Latte
(Remainder of Teddy Grahams)
Lunch - Kashi Lemongrass Chicken Frozen Meal
Diet Coke, Mini Bag of REGULAR popcorn, that I bought by accident.
Disaster that was Happy Hour/ Dinner - Okay, so..we decide to split some appetizers...Chips with dip..and then hummus with pita and veggies..I can't account for how much of them I ate, but it was my fair share. Lesley and I split a burger with cheddar and Tater Tots. I think I ate like.....50 tater tots? It was bad. Also 2 1/2 beers.
I thought about that strawberry cake again last night..but I just couldn't go there..

No comments: