Saturday, June 16, 2007

Friday

Since I brilliantly missed by flight and had to dash through the airport, I had to settle for starbucks Grande Americano (splenda and skim milk) for breakfast. Until, I got on the plane...then, all of a sudden, i remembered the "too sugary" oatmeal to go bar I had picked up the day before, and I obviously at that while waiting for take-off.
Snack: Obligatory mini-bag of peanuts.


Back at work: One banana, and a handful of blueberries.
Lunch: Chipotle. A burrito bol, with mixed beans, and carnitas. No rice. Pico, half serving of corn salsa, sprinkles of cheese and lettuce. Tiny drop of sour cream. Two cups of diet coke.
Afternoon - more blueberries..half a (small) bag of some sour cream and onion chips.
Dinner - ate at matsuba for the first time in while. had the tempura/chicken teriyaki combo - no skin. At it all, no rice.

No comments: