Monday, August 20, 2007

Jesus can you hold two wheels at once?

Boy this weekend was not good. It wasn't quite a spiral, but it was definitely a curve, on what feels like a larger , slower, month-long spiral. I feel like not flogging is the problem. I am therefore back. I've got family reunion coming up in two weeks and I will NOT have my people talking about me (too bad). So I've got to lose at five lbs in two weeks. Not sure how that's going to go, but anyway it's a goal. In order to accomplish it, I've given up refined carbohydrates for the duration. We'll see how that goes. We all know I love a good slice of pizza.

Today has been pretty good so far. Had a bowl of my shredded wheat and bran for breakfast. No sausage this time, b/c I was too lazy to go to the grocery. Instead of having a full-blown second-breakfast, I had a plum instead. That held me over until lunch, shockingly enough. It being Monday I went Lebanese, where I had a chicken schwarma sandwich with Jerusalem salad. I ate the filling out of the sandwich and left the bread there. I also had some iced tea as I was not in the mood for water today.

Let's see how the rest of it goes.

A couple of announcements:
1) I am officially eliminating death triangles (aka tortilla chips) from my diet.
2) I have decided that there is no such thing as "good fat."

No comments: