Thursday, January 8, 2009

Back Again


So I saw the cover where fat Oprah was looking over at skinny Oprah like, “oh, abs, I remember those…,” and skinny Oprah was looking at fat Oprah like, “really Oprah…?” I had been thinking about starting the fLog again, and now seems like a good time. If Oprah can own up to being fat again, so can I. I think it’s best for everyone if we pretend like this last semester didn’t happen. I’ll sum it up what it would have been though, had it happened: Reeces pieces, eggs with cheese, coffee with cream, pizza, and sandwiches. Today is my first day NOT eating dessert since I can remember, so I guess I’m winding my way back around to getting back on track? I don’t really have a catchy title for this yet, but I am sure I will think of something clever around 5lbs in. At any rate, here we go again….



Along those lines, here’s my joint of the day from my boy Musiq Soulchild, still holding it down for neo-soul, like 10 years later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQjduI_G0N0

1 comment:

Nwenna (In-Way-Na) said...

YAY! He lives! What up, Boy? Happy New Year! Musiq is cranking. We're back!!!