Sunday, January 11, 2009

Legislation and Muffin-nation

Two days in, and I am already derelict in my fLogging duties...So I went to my first 'study group' today at the Hark. Just three of us. Legislation and regulation. I knew I should have just had my shredded wheat and bran before I left, but somehow, the hot breakfast was calling my name. Anyway, eggs, sausage and fruit later, I was still unsatisfied. I think I still had a nagging desire for the chocolate chip muffin which I was tempted to get but managed to avoid yesterday. It ended up not being worth it. I am in a serious post-muffin stupor right now. Whoever was in charge of making sure I don't eat scones is also now on muffin detail. They are now, along with doughnuts, in the "never worth it" category. I really think it's time for America to stand up to breakfast pastries. They are just doing more harm than good...

I am now in something of a nutritional corner for the rest of the day, as I don't have access to what I would need to "balance this out." I'll come up with something.

1 comment:

pitlifeus said...

Not "derelict." I learn something everytime I talk to you or read your writings. I told you to stay away from the muffins, not my fault.